Monday, May 07, 2007

In the Name of the King Trailer


In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale is another video game movie made by the unstoppable (please-stop him) Uwe Boll.

Boll has made such monstrosities as House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark, and Blood Rayne, yet I keep coming back for more.

In the Name of the King has an impressive cast, including one of my favorite Sliders alums, John Rhys-Davies, and Hellboy himself, Ron Perlman.

That has to make it worth something, right? Ben Kingsley just needed the money when he was in Blood Rayne.

Of course, I do want to see Blood Rayne II: Deliverance since I found out that it takes place in the old West !

It's like he reads my mind and then churns them out. Maybe I will be wrong about his new movies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.