Saturday, July 28, 2007

No Surfing (White Out, Cloverfield, Max Brooks, and Werewolf)

I'm sure there's going to be tons of stuffed coming out of Comic Con all over the net. The two things I've seen that have me excited are the poster for the movie adaptation of Greg Rucka's excellent trade paperback, Whiteout.
via


And, the poster for the J.J.Abrams produced monster movie, tentatively titled Cloverfield.

Other surfing finds are a great interview with Zombie writer, Max Brooks over at Skullring and the news that the new horror channel, ChillerTV has my old favorite USA show, Werewolf.

That show was amazing and had the coolest looking werewolves I have ever seen counting movies!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.