Monday, January 15, 2007

No Surfing (Interview Links)


I grabbed a few interviews while I was surfing around tonight. The first (at Movies Online is with the cast of The Hitcher remake that starts Friday. I have mixed feelings about this movie. I love the original and the remakes (with the CW stars) rarely work, but Sean Bean is an awesome choice for the Rutger Hauer role.

We also have a link to Skull Ring's interview with horror author, Joe R. Lansdale. I haven't read much of Lansdale's fiction beyond a few short stories, but his movie Bubba Ho-Tep and the Master of Horror episode, Incidents On and Off a Mountain Road are both killer and worth a rental.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM CST, Blogger Unknown said...

Buck,

I've been meaning to ask you about Joe R. Lansdale, who has become one of my favorite authors here in the last year or so. He has a wickedly strange sense of humor, and can write one hell of a great horror story---which is not usually my kind of thing at all---but is equally good with western and mystery. He is someone I always imagined you would enjoy.

And yet, I still have not managed to see Bubba Ho-Tep.

-Charles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.