Thursday, November 02, 2006

How Many People Does Lost's Elizabeth Mitchell Look Like, Anyway?




So, I may be taking this too far... but here is a guide to who thinks who Elizabeth Mitchell looks like:

I expressed my opinion that she looks like Heather Mills-McCartney:



Ironically, a commentator pointed out that she played Linda McCartney in a TV movie:



The ladies from Go Fug Yourself believe that she "could play the sister of Ellen Pompeo and Renee Zellweger":




And of course it was revealed to us on yesterday's Lost episode that Juliet was chosen to become acquainted with Jack partially due to her resemblance to Jack's ex-wife, played by Julie Bowen:



Who do you think Elizabeth Mitchell looks like the most? Leave your answer in the comments!

P.S. The last Lost episode was by far the best of the season. It almost made me sad that we won't be seeing Lost again until January!

Now, where did I put my Heroes comic book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.