Monday, June 26, 2006

Two to Die in Harry Potter 7



Ok, this is almost too boring to post here, but this is a fantasy blog, so I guess I'm pretty much obligated to do so:

Children's author J.K. Rowling has revealed that at least two characters will die in the seventh and final installment of her bestselling
Harry Potter series, but was careful not to say who.



More here.

Personally I think it is going to be Harry and Hagrid. Who has a different opinion? Leave your guess in the comments section!

6 Comments:

At 8:39 PM CDT, Blogger buck said...

I just don't buy into the whole Harry dies theory. I think it will be Lupin and Malfoy.

I think Malfoy will turn to the good side in the last one and sacrifice himself to save Harry.

 
At 5:59 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE SHOULD'T GET BAMBOOZLED.NO ONE KNOWS IT TILL THE BOOK IS RELEASED. IAM DAMN SURE ABOUT IT THAT EVERYONE WILL INITIALLY READ THE END OF THE BOOK.

 
At 12:50 PM CDT, Blogger miriam sawyer said...

I would imagine it would be Ron and Hagrid.

 
At 1:36 PM CDT, Blogger buck said...

Not Ron! She can't take my Ron!

 
At 1:44 PM CDT, Blogger Anna said...

anon: I am SO not reading the last chapter first. Why spoil the fun?

miriam: Yes, a Weasly must die! But maybe not Ron, because, according to my logic, since Harry is going to die, then Rowling won't kill off another main character. Maybe Ginny will die, or, dare I hope, Percy.

 
At 8:42 AM CDT, Blogger Jaime said...

Didn't she say the two were deaths she hadn't originally planned? I think that would rule out Harry and Snape and any of the major characters, as she's had all the major points plotted out from the beginning of the series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.