Monday, May 15, 2006

NBC will not renew Surface


According to the North Carolina newspaper StarNewsOnline, NBC will not renew the sci-fi show Surface.

Though the show suffered from some cliches and never fully held my interest, I did fall in love with the idea of Kaiju style sea creatures and the marine biology angle. I was looking forward to where they took the story in the second season.

Well, we can always hope Sci Fi Channel will pick it up. If you missed the season, it will hit DVD in August.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 4:05 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.