Monday, April 24, 2006

The Omen Trailer



One of the reasons I love horror movies is because I am such a huge wuss and I get scared easily. So, when I saw that picture of Julia Stiles looking at a freaky demon in the mirror I shuddered. I had to see the trailer.

The trailer itself (besides the scene where the picture came from) didn't scare me much, but it did intrigue me. Maybe this will be better than a hokey remake.

The whole premise of The Omen is a little dumb in my book. Don't get me wrong, I am not usually bothered by people taking religious themes and using it as myth for their own purposes. I love Gaiman and Carey's Lucifer, I also liked The Exorcism of Emily Rose and I am excited about An American Haunting, but the whole child of Satan thing has been done to death.

I was scared by the demon looking thing though. It reminded me of those creatures from The Village. Those were the scariest monsters I have seen in a long time. And, I do love that it is coming out on 06.06.06. I heard that some death metal albums were going to be realesed that day as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.