Monday, February 27, 2006

Who Wants to be a SuperHero?


Always wanted to be a Superhero? Stan Lee and Sci Fi Channel are giving people a chance in their new reality show.

According to the website, they will
produce a six-episode, one-hour weekly competition reality series that will challenge a lucky few to create their very own Superhero and reward the winner with the best reality competition prize yet: immortality!

Immortality means your own comic book and a Sci Fi Channel movie where you will have the honor of being played by Casper Van Dien or a lesser Baldwin.

Still, I am enough of a ham to enter. I just need someone who can sew tights together. I better head upstairs from the basement and ask my mom.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=paragon partition manager 9.0 pro ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.